MAMIYA is a captivating, dark visual novel in which a group of young men struggle against existential dread before the end of the world.
Tokyo, during the year in which the world was prophesied to end.
As we clung to reality, too spineless to throw our lives away together, we met Mamiya.
At a friend’s funeral, the entire crowd was weeping and mourning, while we thought to ourselves that the death of a single person had no meaningful impact on the world at large.
We slept, woke up, and went through the same daily grind as ever. At least, that’s how it was supposed to be.
Then Mamiya appeared…
Before we even knew it, the mysterious child named Mamiya had wormed their way into our daily lives. They slowly, but surely, became something of an emotional support. They’d brought us down a new path.
A path that would surely lead us to our deaths…
- An apocalyptic fantasy visual novel
- 6 different endings
- 83 gorgeous full-screen illustrations
- Game Title: MAMIYA
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1394930/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/mamiya/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Casual
- Developers: Kenkou Land
- Publisher: Fruitbat Factory
- Release Date: 30 Apr, 2021
SIZE: 494 MB
1fichier.com, anonfiles.com, bayfiles.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dl.free.fr, dropapk.to, evoload.io, gofile.io, hexupload.net, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, uptobox.com, zippyshare.com
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- MAMIYA-DARKSiDERS 1 May 2021
- OS: Windows 10/8/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible video card with 256MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn! 2. Install! Copy crack to install dir. (Or let our installer do it!) 3. Watch our new (owncode) CRACKTRO in /DARKSiDERS on the .iso image! 4. Play! 5. If you enjoy the game, buy it. Devs deserve support!