VR has been around for several years now, but everywhere we look we still mostly find short "experiences" with little content and even less depth. Vengeful Rites aims to change that by bringing a proper adventure to VR. Your journey through the game will take you across different locales and dungeons as you fend off vicious enemies, search for hidden treasures, solve a variety of puzzles, defeat epic bosses and more. You’ll use swords, bows, magic and your wits to overcome the many challenges that await. You’ll master new techniques, improve your stats and skills, learn new spells and upgrade your gear with purchased, found and crafted weapons and rings. Your journey to the Otherworld will be fraught with peril from the beginning, but with the myriad tools at your disposal, you’ll have all you need to dispatch your would-be dispatchers. Adventure awaits!
The Serafin Brotherhood has stood as a shield to protect mankind from the likes of goblins and monsters since time immemorial, but its days of glory are long behind it. When Dragore, a disgraced member returns to slay your mentor, you’re left as the final Serafin and the only one who can avenge your fallen master while putting an end to Dragore’s plan to overrun the world with Others.
As a Serafin, you’re not limited to a single means of dealing with your enemies. You’ve got swords, bows and magic all available to you to use as you see fit.
Waggle to win doesn’t exist in Vengeful Rites. Sword strikes require you to swing like you mean it, and enemies won’t roll over without a fight. Sword fights require you to constantly shift between defending yourself with well timed parries and taking your opportunities to land strikes when you can.
As a Serafin, you’re capable of conjuring magic directly into your hands. By mastering the different disciplines of magic: Destruction, Protection, Restoration and Kinesis, you can handle anything Dragore and his minions throw at you. With intuitive gestures and multiple spells in each discipline, conjuring magic has never felt more natural and reactive.
Bows can be the deadliest tool in your arsenal, but they require the most skill. With a well placed headshot, especially if you find your arrow on fire, you can deal huge amounts of damage to any unsuspecting enemies you might encounter.
Your wits are your best weapon!
All throughout your adventure you’ll come across obstacles that can’t be overcome with brute force alone. You’ll need to figure out how to solve puzzles, bypass obstacles and capitalize on the vulnerabilities of the many bosses you’ll encounter.
Throughout your journey you’ll unlock perks to specialize in the different disciplines of combat. Classes are not a thing in Vengeful Rites, and while you’ll be expected to use all the tools given to you, having a focus on swords, bows or magic will help you handle the many challenges you’ll face with more of an emphasis on your preferred playstyle. With enough specialization, you can unlock devastating abilities to take full advantage of your chosen focus–like powerful two handed spells or the ability to imbue your arrows with magic!
Equipment plays a role, too!
- Meteor shards can be used to enchant swords with useful abilities like lifesteal or lightning.
- Scepters can be substituted for swords for the more magically inclined to have some additional ranged attacks and better mana management.
- Crafted rings give options to refine certain abilities or modify how you handle different situations.
- Difficulty settings will keep things as straightforward or as challenging as you like and can be changed on the fly as necessary.
Basically what I’m saying is that replayability is a thing.
Join the conversation!
It’s not all doom and gloom. You’ll encounter a few friendly faces in your travels, as well. They’re all fully voiced, and with voice recognition you can speak back to them for extra immersion.
Smooth/Teleportation locomotion supported.
Vengeful Rites has been improved so much by our close communication with players. If you’d like to share your thoughts and feedback on the game, please do so by joining our official discord and making your voice heard!
- Game Title: Vengeful Rites
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/755410/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/vengeful-rites/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Developers: Deep Dive Interactive
- Publisher: Deep Dive Interactive
- Release Date: 29 Jul, 2021
Vengeful Rites VR-VREX
SIZE: 1.71 GB
You need a VR headset in order to play this game.
Follow the above link to find compatible models.
This release was successfully tested with an Oculus Rift VR.
1fichier.com, bowfile.com, clicknupload.cc, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, doodrive.com, gofile.io, krakenfiles.com, letsupload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, pixeldrain.com, rapidgator.net, send.cm, onedrive.live.com, uploadbuzz.cc, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- Vengeful Rites VR-VREX 5 August 2021
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 980 or equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7-4770 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Extract - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from VREX dir to installdir - Play